Saturday, September 19, 2015

Netflix: Animals United

* Disclaimer - This product was purchased by myself.   

Does your child enjoy a really movie?  Movies about animals?  Mine do also.  


Have you heard of Animals United?  It is a very cute adventurous movie for your child or children. It is about 1 hour and 33 minutes long.  Now my children never sit and watch a whole movie ever.  They get bored after 20 minutes.  A bunch of different animals waiting for the flood.  They need food and water to survive.  They discover humans. Who have been destroying their homes  have built a dam for a resort.  

These animals will work together to save the day and they will have water and food again. All the animals in this movie my children absolutely just loved them.  There were tortoises, giraffes, elephants, and birds.  It was just amazing movie that I enjoyed watching with them.  To my children they really thought the animals were real and that just made them so excited.  I love watching my children enjoying themselves while watching a movie that actually like.  Please take my advice and buy or rent or watch on Netflix you will enjoy it I promise.  Look below at the picture of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment