Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Evenflo 3 in 1 Transitional Carseat

*Disclaimer - The product I'm going to be telling you all about was bought by myself. It is a Even Flo 3 in 1 transitional carseat.

Is your child now forward facing and you want a money saving carseat?

It grows with our children. I absolutely love this seat. It had been side impact tested.  It has a nice head and neck support and it has cup holders it also can recline. It very sturdy and it is heavier than a average car seat. But it is well worth every penny. It has so much padding in it to really keep your child comfortable and safe. I love it so much I really would like to get another one for my 2 year old child so that she can ride in style and comfort and feel safer.  And I will feel so much better also knowing they have very safe well built and very sturdy car seats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment