Saturday, September 19, 2015

DIY Kids Craft

Do your kids enjoy crafts? Mine do too.

As a parent it can get very crazy some days.  The temper tantrums, screaming,throwing toys every where.  Time out is not working out today?  Take a moment breathe I know it can be hard to do this.  But try this idea I like doing crafts or coloring with my children to try and return them to quite little people that I know they are.  Dinosaurs and fish are the things my two toddlers love.  So what I do is print free dinosaur coloring pages off and we sit for about a hour coloring and they love it.  

And I love how quiet my house is now.  Sometimes they do not want to color so I find a craft idea to do with them. They really enjoy doing crafts.  We have made fish out of plates, made bears with paint a fork instead of paint brush. We glued on a bow and googly eyes.  It is really just simple things that can make them so happy and they also forget why they were crying to begin with.  A must try.  Here is our bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment