Tuesday, December 1, 2015

*Disclaimer* - MARTIN’S Food Markets Review

I received free samples and coupons and $25 gift cards by Martins's Food Market to try out these Store Brand products.




Let me tell you i went to the store today and used my gift card to pick up a case of wipes, and a few packs of diapers. I also used my coupons to get a pack of diapers and the laundry soap.  I really love the laundry soap it smells amazing and is cheaper then the name brand stuff.  If there wasn't a label on it you would never know it was store brand.  I will never buy name brand laundry soap again.  I think this works just as good if not better than name brand.  Clothes stay fressh for days.  The baby wipes are very soft on your baby's bottom and it is very strong so you don't have to worry about it ripping while you are in mid-wipe.  I really hate when that happens.  The diapers we have been using all day 2 kids in them 1 boy and 1 girl.  They put them to the test today.  Usually we have leak issues with other diapers.  These diapers are so nice and the kids don't seem to have any redness they sometimes get from other diapers.  They just really are so nice and i prefer these over then expensive name brand kind that i need to change bed sheets every day from leakage.  So take my great experience and go and try these amazing products.  


No comments:

Post a Comment