Friday, October 9, 2015

Nature's Bakery Fig Bars

*Disclaimer - I received the products in this post from the company Nature's Bakery in order to facilitate this review for my readers.


My family loves new snacks and the company I'm working with on this review is called Nature's Bakery . They're a great company to buy from and work with. These are about $4 per box, which include a twin pack in each individual pack opened. My favorites of these are strawberry and blueberry flavored fig bars. 

My kids love the apple cinnamon fig bars. Each box of these fig bars has 6 twin packs in them, which is awesome. These are well worth every penny. The company has excellent customer service and shipping is reasonably quick. I highly recommend this company's products. 

*Side note - I went to the store today and found the best flavor of all from this brand and that is Pumpkin Spice! They are a great price too.

The flavors I received to review on my blog are:
- Strawberry
- Blueberry
- Raspberry
- Lemon
- Peach Apricot
- Mango
- Fig
- Apple Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment